Sales Associate, Australia
Easyship is a technology company that provides innovative shipping tools for eCommerce sellers of the future.
We believe any business should be able to effortlessly ship worldwide, and work tirelessly to tear down this last barrier of worldwide eCommerce.
We have a global workforce that strategically operates from North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and we’re always looking for talent that will propel our rocket ship even higher.
Join our diverse team of developers, sales, and marketing professionals to revolutionize an old-school industry. Help us build the most complete online shipping portal!
After opening our operations in Australia from our Head Office in Hong Kong, we are now looking for our first on-the- ground employee in Australia, a dynamic and ambitious Sales Associate who can help us power the Australia rocket ship.
- JOIN OUR SMALL SALES TEAM as our first in Australia
- BE OUR KEY CONTACT for reaching new prospects and responding client requests
- CLOSE deals. Convert visitors to users
- SEARCH new potential clients and show them how Easyship can improve their shipping experience
- MAINTAIN solid client relationships
- ONBOARD new clients to our platform
- ANALYZE customer feedback and collaborate with the tech team to improve the product
What you can expect from us
- Flat team: Work side by side with the co-founding team.
- Flexible startup life. Work hard and take time when you need it.
- Great ownership from day one. Build your learning curve. Possibilities are limitless and just depend on you.
- Highly vibrant and international environment
- Play with us! We work hard and play hard. Join our dinners, junk boats and sport sessions
Extra perks / Benefits
- Equity plan
- Gym membership
- Unlimited paid sick leave
- Unique company culture and traditions
- At least 2 to 4 years of experience in sales/business development with a proven sales record;
- Excellent communication skills. You enjoy talking to clients, understanding their problems, and closing deals; even more, you can explain and sell an innovative e-commerce platform to them;
- Highly self-driven and diligent worker who can work on their own but also cooperate well with a diverse team in Hong Kong, Singapore and New York;
- Strong problem solving skills. You can analyze the current market and figure out by yourself new, creative ways to improve the conversion rate; and
- Startup / ecommerce knowledge or experience, especially in the Australia market, is a strong asset.
- You're also a rare bird. Like the Australian Bower Bird, we're looking for both creativity and attention to detail - a genuine Aussie! You're positive, resilient, and tenacious like any great Anzac.