Easyship is revolutionizing the eCommerce space with its sophisticated technology and cloud-based platform. We’ve worked tirelessly to build the most advanced shipping platform to give merchants of any size access to powerful tools to enable their growth.
The Easyship team is full of brilliant, dedicated people focused on revolutionizing the world of eCommerce. It's no small task. That's why we're looking for energetic, passionate, and confident team members who can leverage technology to help solve logistical headaches.
With headquarters in New York and Hong Kong, and offices in London, Singapore, Taipei, and Melbourne, our global team is reimagining the future of commerce. Want to join us?
Learn more about our unique culture and current opportunities at careers.easyship.com
Position Title: Partner Manager, New York
Key Relationships: Partnerships, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success
Job Purpose: The Partner Manager's goal is to manage and strengthen relationships with Easyship’s existing agency, tech and integration partners while driving revenue generating opportunities through outbounding and onboarding new industry partners.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Easyship’s solution and be able to articulate its value to partners and their customers
- Manage agency, tech and integration partner relationships
- Prospect and generate leads through our database of partners and build a pipeline of new partners utilizing outbound sales tactics
- Be an industry expert in ecommerce for global and domestic logistics
- Analyze trends and results to continually improve your partnerships strategy
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and customer success teams to identify new opportunities for company growth
- Proactively source and support co-selling opportunities with partners
- Provide partners with ongoing sales and product enablement training
- Identify and develop joint go-to-market strategies and lead generation opportunities and work with the marketing team to support these opportunities
- Plan and execute events and other co-marketing initiatives with partners
- Assist with developing Easyship’s partner program, processes and documents to enable our partners to become ambassadors of our software and drive leads and revenue through our sales process
- Skills & Personal Qualities
- 3 - 5 year of business development, sales or partnership experience
- Experience in the eCommerce space
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills both in person and on the phone
- Proven track record hitting and exceeding quotas with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets
- Experience selling to C-Suite and Founders
- Driven, self-motivated and organized
- HubSpot experience desired
- Asana experience desired
- BA/BS degree
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(K) available
- Occasionally work from home
- Gym allowance
- Generous vacation policy
- Equity in the company
- Annual company trip
- Dog friendly, become a co-pawrent of the Easyship pooch, and bring your own
- A chance to work with a first-class, global team!
Easyship will not be responding to any agency or outsourcing outreach for any of our open positions.