Easyship is a technology company that provides innovative shipping tools for eCommerce sellers of the future.
We believe any business should be able to ship worldwide effortlessly, and work tirelessly to tear down this last barrier of worldwide eCommerce.
We have a global workforce that operates strategically from North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and we’re always looking for talent that will propel our rocket ship even higher.
Join our diverse team of developers, sales, and marketing professionals to revolutionize an old-school industry. Help us build the most complete online shipping portal!
Position Title: Head of Human Resources
Reports to: Co-Founders
Key Relationships: Co-Founders, Project Managers, All Staff, Payroll Providers, Recruiters
Job Purpose: to manage and administer Easyship’s HR programmes and policies as they apply to employee relations, compensation, benefits, safety, performance and staffing levels, in accordance with the directions of the Co-Founders..
Human Resources (80%):
• Implement and deliver a full spectrum of human resources functions and support services including recruitment, compensation & benefits, staff training and development and employee services;
• Provide HR support to Easyship offices in all locations;
• Ensure smooth, accurate and on time payroll processing, expense and salary administration;
• Regularly review HR policies and practices in Hong Kong and overseas offices to make sure all are in support of the objectives of the organization and in compliance with the Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, and other relevant employment law;
• Support salary review, performance management and discretionary bonus payment in accordance with company practice;
• Assist in development of job descriptions and maintain a comprehensive Job description Library;
• Provide advice and support to Co-Founders, Project Managers and staff on all HR-related matters.
General Admin (20%):
• Administer daily office requirements including general office administration, office maintenance, sundries procurement, asset management, etc.;
• Monitor expenses for general office administrative services;
• Plan and organize staff activities and company events, including the annual Easyship Summit
What you can expect from us
Extra perks / Benefits
Skills & Personal Qualities:
4-6 years experience in a general HR environment;
Proficient in Google Drive and Docs;
Well-versed with the Hong Kong Employment Ordinance and general principles of HR practice with a good HR network;
Good command of written and spoken English;
Well developed interpersonal skills – working with multicultural and dynamic teams; managing expectations;
Professional work ethic: organizational skills, task prioritization;
Hands-on experience across the entire HR portfolio in an international context.