Global Logistics Manager
Easyship has innovated the global shipping landscape with our shipping and logistics technology.
We believe any business should be able to effortlessly ship worldwide, and we work tirelessly to tear down this last barrier of worldwide eCommerce. We have a global workforce that strategically operates from North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, and we’re always looking for talent that will propel our rocket ship even higher. Join our diverse team of developers, sales, and marketing professionals to revolutionize an old-school industry. Help us build the most complete online shipping portal!
Position Title: Global Logistics Manager
Reports to: Head of Transportation
Key Relationships: Tech dept ,Customer Service dept, Fulfillment dept, Operations dept
Job Purpose: Manage end-to-end processes related to our shipping partner from sourcing, onboarding, and performance management
- Maintain and establish SOP’s and best Carrier sourcing practices;
- Vet, on board, and manage the performance of carrier partners;
- Assist in negotiating competitive agreements with carriers.
- Establish and monitor carrier performance against KPI’s.
- Utilize collected data to assess strengths, weaknesses of current providers.
- Provide detailed and concise reporting to the business as needed
- Foster and/or enhance relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work with cross functional teams to support new business development.
What you can expect from us:
- Base Salary & Equity
- Flat team: Work side by side with the co-founding team;
- Flexible startup life. Work hard and take time when you need it;
- Great ownership from day one. Build your learning curve. Possibilities are limitless and just depend on you;
- Highly vibrant and international environment.
Skills & Personal Qualities:
- 2-5 years of experience in Transportation Management
- Knowledge of Carrier and or project management sourcing.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office – Excel PowerPoint Outlook & Word.
- Ability to develop and present information professionally.
- High attention to detail and ability to collect detailed data for carrier on boarding and management.
- Must be able to work and be comfortable working with various internal stakeholders including technology, business management, sales and customer service.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and communication skills.
- Business level language skills of Mandarin and or Cantonese is preferred, but not required.